[ACCEPTED] Loki_101's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Loki_101, May 5, 2018.

1. Loki_101

Expand Collapse

What is your first name
    Seth

What is your Minecraft username
    Loki_101

What is your Discord Username / ID
    Loki_101#3580

Timezone
    PCT

How many hours a week can you be on the server?
    20-40

Have you ever been punished on CloudEscape?

If YES, Please explain why

Yes, I have had repeated offenses on cloudescape, mainly due to exploiting glitches. I cannot give any excuses for this, I just have to hope that I will be considered anyways. I regret my actions.

What gamemode do you play the most on Cloudescape?
    Skyblock

Do you have previous experience in moderation?

If so please list them here

I have been helper on here before, moderator on JustPvP, admin on ShadePvP and developer on Singularitynetwork, and thanks to Chronic, owner on cloudescape for about 1.5 seconds. <-- True

Why should we accept you over any other applicant? How can you contribute to the staff team?
    I have had a lot of experience on cloudescape and have been here longer than almost everyone. I can record, I have a microphone, I will record all punishments to avoid disputes, I can recognize hacks, answer questions about this server, and I know the rules. I can build very well, and I am very resourceful.

You have just been accepted as Helper and you go around doing your role on CloudEscape. A well-known member of the community has started to break the rules and you have muted him for doing so. Their friends start to spam you on Discord and in messages in game. What do you do?
    I will have been recording the punishment or I would not have muted. I would send the recorded footage in the Staff-Chat channel on discord and explain the situation, then ask "Opinions?" at the end.

Tell us a little about yourself
    I am a 17 year old high school student, I like to help new players by helping them build cactus farms, irongolem grinders, and blaze grinders. I answer questions on the server already and I really just help in any way possible.

Is there anything else you think we should know?
    As I stated earlier, I have been punished multiple times for exploiting glitches. I do not have any excuses, and I just have to hope I can have another chance.

Do you agree with terms of staff?
    Yes

2. Loki_101

Expand Collapse

Hmm, I like this application Loki. I think you have a good chance of being accepted.

3. Loki_101

Expand Collapse

I agree with you, I think this is a very good app, and the fact that Chronic accidentally made you owner for half a second really adds to the fact that you are very lucky. I think the staff team could benefit a lot from you.

4. Loki_101

Expand Collapse

I disagree with both of you! I think Loki is smelly and should get demoted back to trial-member!

5. Loki_101

Expand Collapse

Thats just mean... :(

now im sad

6. Tyleeer

Admin
    Expand Collapse

ACCEPTED

Thanks for taking your time to apply for SkyHeroes!
    I have decided to accept your application for the helper spot!

We will like to welcome you to the SkyHeroes Staff Team!

Thanks, Tyleeer