Auto-Mining

gnd

sup.

Today, 6/27/2020 (the release day), I was collecting cobble when I thought that I would just auto-mine it. I was checking the rules to make sure there was nothing against that and all I found was;

"Autoclicking"

"The use of auto clickers for pvp and grinding purposes is strictly forbidden on the server. The player is however, allowed to use an autoclicker to, say, place blocks around their island or cell. (ONLY ON SKYBLOCK AND PRISON). Note that using auto clickers in an unfair way that doesn’t come under anything mentioned above (Say, speed bridging on bedwars) could be considered an unfair advantage."

I really made this post because I'm not really sure what I was going to do was considered auto clicking and I wanted to know before I maybe broke the rules. So all i'm asking is, if you change you're attack button to something else, then you hit F3+P and it then auto mines for you. Would this be auto clicking? I will link the video I watched for reference.

I'm mainly writing this because I really have no idea if this is an unfair advantage. Plus, I've read the rule about it and it doesn't really clear anything up about this. Thanks for reading this! (*note, I was only going to use this method to afk while mine cobblestone. for my island.*)

- gnd

(Video for reference;
)

MintJuulPod

Auto mining. Ok so there were 2 people afking all night so I switched my left click and spacebar binds with each other, put a book on my space button, and let my fist break cobble because I didn't wanna get banned for afking. And now I'm Temp Banned:/

_Sagey_

Senior Moderator
Auto mining. Ok so there were 2 people afking all night so I switched my left click and spacebar binds with each other, put a book on my space button, and let my fist break cobble because I didn't wanna get banned for afking. And now I'm Temp Banned:/
AFK Farming
AFK farming of any kind is not allowed. This includes fishing, mining, and killing mobs whilst AFK. It can be considered AFK farming if you are not at your device while mining, fishing, or killing mobs.

From my understanding, you were AFK mining which breaks our rules. If you would like to appeal, please make a ticket on our discord.

gnd

AFK Farming
AFK farming of any kind is not allowed. This includes fishing, mining, and killing mobs whilst AFK. It can be considered AFK farming if you are not at your device while mining, fishing, or killing mobs.

From my understanding, you were AFK mining which breaks our rules. If you would like to appeal, please make a ticket on our discord.
I wasn't banned I was asking if I could do it. Thanks though.