Invite to my island!

AustinGaming

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Verified
Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys looking to work on my island on AustinGaming. I will be streaming and recording on it once I am not sick and will need some experts to help me. Anyone I choose must have a donor rank( so i know ur not a troll) and at least 150+ hours of playtime on cloudescape. If you are interested leave your application in the comments!

3DCombo

Jan 5, 2018
Username:3DCombo
Hours:159

Why I should Join your Island:

I am a ok builder, I have built a lot on my current island, but I haven't tried to build anything nice on my island, so if you check my island out just keep that in mind. I also like your streams, they are quite funny. I also understand the server rules, I was once a helper rank. I hope you enjoyed this application, thank you and I hope you accept.Bye!

Bam

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys looking to work on my island on AustinGaming. I will be streaming and recording on it once I am not sick and will need some experts to help me. Anyone I choose must have a donor rank( so i know ur not a troll) and at least 150+ hours of playtime on cloudescape. If you are interested leave your application in the comments!
Can i join i have skymage rank and 500+ playtime

8j2

Jan 6, 2018
Hi, this is 8j2. I'd love to join your island since my last island didn't work out. I also know 85% of the things on cloud, but I'm still learning! I enjoy teamwork and I think solo is boring so this is my application!

3drocket

Jan 6, 2018
Hi my ingame name is 3drocket and I have an online time of 308 hours and I have just started playing again because this server was my favorite before I quit Minecraft for a while and I'm recently starting to play now and I'm hoping to reach the top of ranks and I also have purchased the rank of Skyhero along time ago.
Yours Sincerely,
3drocket

iGud

Jan 6, 2018
Why I want to join: I wanted to join your island cause, I want to help ya. Like building.

I played for like 150+ hours.

IGN: super89

Anything else you want to say?: Nope, don't have anything else to say.

Rxliance

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Jan 4, 2018
i wanna join on my alt i'm is top and i pretty much carry every island because i get spawners and win bosses and pop kids in pvp

LarryButter

Jan 4, 2018
I think I should join because I am skymage and have been playing on cloud for a while now. And Ive been very active around the cloud community

xRhianx

Staff member
Mod
Verified
Jan 3, 2018
You love me so obvs I should join, I am also Skymage and your daughter so like. Mepls <3 kthx