Hey, my name is soph_super also known as Soph.

soph_super

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Verified
Jan 21, 2018
About me:
I am 15. I live in Italy, but if we ever get into a call don’t be surprised by my American accent. By the way if you are wondering what time zone Italy is in there is something called google. In my free time I stalk cats that come into my yard. Hey it’s my yard so I can do that and also play on the server cloudescape.net I don’t know if you have ever heard of it but you should play it. It’s fun. K idk what else to write about myself I’m a pretty boring human. Except for the times that I’m not.

Bam

Jan 5, 2018
About me:
I am 15. I live in Italy, but if we ever get into a call don’t be surprised by my American accent. By the way if you are wondering what time zone Italy is in there is something called google. In my free time I stalk cats that come into my yard. Hey it’s my yard so I can do that and also play on the server cloudescape.net I don’t know if you have ever heard of it but you should play it. It’s fun. K idk what else to write about myself I’m a pretty boring human. Except for the times that I’m not.
Nice also ur rlly funny

_DerFuhrer_

Verified
Jan 4, 2018
About me:
We all know you're really a Soviet spy. No need to lie to us Soph.