We are looking for EU staff!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by checkinq, Aug 30, 2017.

By checkinq on Aug 30, 2017 at 10:24 AM
  1. checkinq

checkinq U.K Manager
    Staff Member Admin Manager

[​IMG]

Dear all,

I'd like to start off by introducing myself to the community, my name is Matt (Checkinq in-game) and I'm the new UK Manager here at CloudEscape. I'm so excited to be working with the community and to be with CloudEscape as it grows and flourishes. If you do see me around, don't be scared to say hello, and if you have any problems, do message me.

Now, onto the interesting part, with my arrival, I'm looking for an EU team, our current staff team is built up of mainly US players leaving a gap in moderation during the day for us EU players. We are only looking for professional and dedicated staff who are prepared to stay with us long term, only the best applicants will be accepted, below you'll find a guide on how to improve your application and maximise your chances;​

Q: Why do you want to be staff?
    A: We're looking for detail, in this question, you'll have to explain why you want to be staff on CloudEscape, it could be because your passionate about helping the server, or that you enjoy playing the server etc.. Aim to produce at least 4-10 full sentences for this question, it must be detailed.

Q: How can you help improve CloudEscape?

A: This question isn't as straight forward, however it isn't too difficult, just include what your presence brings to the server, how does you being a member of staff help the server and players, what will you do to make sure players have a good experience at CloudEscape. Aim to write at least 5-15 full sentences for this question.

Q: If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?
    A: This is another straight forward question, just include the steps you'd take in a situation you don't know how to handle or can't handle, give some examples of situations and what you would do. Aim to include at least 3-10 full sentences for this question.

The above guide is rough, and you shouldn't do the minimum, if you want to impress us and have a better chance at getting staff, include as much detail as you can, make us want you! Good luck to everyone who chooses to apply, and I'd just like to say, this doesn't mean US staff aren't being looked for so feel free to apply even if you're not from the EU, we're always looking for staff.​

Thanks for your understanding and time,
    I wish you all luck,

Checkinq​

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by checkinq, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Undercover_oxx

2. Divan2016

Divan2016 Member

Hi. My name is Divan (Divan2016 in game) and I would like to apply for staff.

Q: Why do you want to be staff?
      I want to become staff because I have been playing CloudEscape for a long time now and I am still loving it , so I want to up my game and start helping out the server. I love helping with their problems people and I am online most of the time. Overall I love the community and the staff with their humorous in game messages.

Q: How can you help improve CloudEscape?
      I will improve the server by helping each and everyone who needs help. By saying the word help I will always respond or help, even if they need help with a build. I aim to always live life to the fullest.

Q: If you were in a situation that you didn't know how to handle, what would you do?
      I would take the situation to a Mod or a Senior Mod and ask them for advice. If no mod is online and there is a Manager or Admin online ill take the situation to them.

3. checkinq

checkinq U.K Manager
      Staff Member Admin Manager

Hello,

Please apply in 'applications' section which can be found here - http://cloudescape.net/community/index.php?forums/helper-applications.33/

Thanks,
      Checkinq

4. CarlysMilky

CarlysMilky Member

5. OnlyDark_Gaming

OnlyDark_Gaming Moderator
      Staff Member Moderator

OnlyDark_Gaming
      Poseidon
      Good luck guys bows ur chance

6. mr_ne0n

mr_ne0n Member