/duel improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by xXShadow_FlareXx, Jun 10, 2017.

1. xXShadow_FlareXx

xXShadow_FlareXx
    Diablo
    I suggest a CUSTOM KIT duel, where you can /duel and select custom kit, then a chest inventory opens up where the player can put items they want to duel with. Those items then get saved as /kit custom1, and can be used in /duel against another player's /kit custom1. I think this will make dueling very interesting, as everyone likes pvping in their god sets, yet are scared of losing it, so they don't pvp other players who have god sets. This way everyone can pvp without fear of losing their stuff, and try to outsmart your oponent with the gear you bring (potions, epearls, ect). Please impliment this, I think it will be very fun!

Thank You,
    Shadow

2. Claudia

Claudia Little Ninja CJ

If you didn't know we have a kitpvp that has custom kits :)

3. xXShadow_FlareXx

xXShadow_FlareXx
    Diablo
    The kit PvP server does not have custom enchant kits, and it takes a really long time to unlock then. What I meant was on Atlantis being able to/duel with your god set, as no one is willing to PvP get vs gset for fear of losing their own.

4. Undercover_oxx

That is quite a good idea. Making custom kits would be quite fun to battle with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. oAiden

oAiden Sr.Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If I had to add more i would add more maps to play on so more people can duel and the more time people will have to duel someone

6. Kemcy

Kemcy Helper
    Helper

I agree with Ayeeeden

7. oAiden

oAiden Sr.Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

8. Cluii

Cluii Member

Cluii
    Diablo
    Overall, there is a lot do fix and improve with duels. If anything, bugs most likely need to be fixed within the plugin. But cool features like that would be possible and might be implemented in the new skyblock.