Buycraft Sale + Vote Rewards!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by checkinq, Sep 1, 2017.

By checkinq on Sep 1, 2017 at 2:23 AM
  1. checkinq

checkinq U.K Manager
    Staff Member Admin Manager

[​IMG]

Hello once again everyone,

With the end of the summer coming for most of you, with the exception of the lucky ones who still have an extra few weeks, we've decided to have an end of summer sale. However this isn't just a normal sale, 5% of all earning made while the sale is active will go to the Red Cross for all those who were effected by Hurricane Harvey, our condolences are with those of the families of those who were affected in this tragic event. With the sale, we've made minor changes to the store, one of which is adding a 'Rank Upgrades' section, other changes include creating packages for cratekeys etc...
    [​IMG]

Now, onto some more good news, with the votes total always being so high at the end of every month, we have decided that it's time to reward those who vote for us and help us grow everyday. At the end of every month, the top 5 voters will be rewarded with buycraft vouchers, the rewards will be as followed;

Top Voter 1 - $50 Buycraft Voucher
    Top Voter 2 - $40 Buycraft Voucher
    Top Voter 3 - $30 Buycraft Voucher
    Top Voter 4 - $20 Buycraft Voucher
    Top Voter 5 - $10 Buycraft Voucher

The vote month will start today, and on the 30th of every month, we will announce the winners, with the next vote month starting the 1st of every month. I wish you all luck, and may the best voter win!

Finally, I just want to finish by saying that we are working hard to arrange some community events for everyone to be able to take part in, to make the server more fun to play on for everyone. If you have any questions about anything mentioned in this announcement, message me or another member of staff.

Regards,
    Checkinq​

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by checkinq, Sep 1, 2017.